Relationship & Life Coaching (from a spiritual perspective).
"Search your heart. Challenge your mind. Unveil your spirit."
In today's busy world filled with electronic distractions, bills, and never-ending responsibilities, it can be difficult to unveil our spirits, self-reflect, and dig as deep as we need to (2 Cor. 13:5) in order to grow spiritually. Not only can this cause us to become stunted in our spiritual growth but also to feel disconnected from God. Even as Christians we can easily find ourselves repeating the same cycle of broken relationships, bad habits, emptiness, unhappiness, lack of peace, and sinful behaviors while feeling powerless to break free (Rom. 7:15) from it. However, we often fail to realize that it's all due to a suppression of our spirit-
ual selves. When this is coupled with what seems to be unanswered prayers and an unconcerned God, many of us begin drifting away from a Christian lifestyle-if not simply becoming a disillusioned and ineffectual Christians (Mrk. 4:15-20). This is where spiritual life coaching with certified relationship and life coach Stephanie Kekeocha can help. She specializes in identifying spiritual strongholds, highlighting the path towards growth and deliverance, and revealing spiritual activity in all sorts of issues and circumstances. If you have been struggling with any of these issues below, relationship and life coaching from this spiritual perspective just might be the answer and push you've been looking for.
Do you struggle to.....
- grow spiritually
- maintain happy, healthy, and fulfilling relationships
- understand your partner
- find joy or happiness with your life
- get over or deal with a trauma, loss, fear, or disappointment
- refrain from or struggle with sin (especially sexual sin)
- grow in your relationship with or trust God
- understand God's will for your life, relationship, marriage, or why certain things keep happening to you
- understand why God isn't answering your prayers for a spouse
- realize your true identity in Christ
- find your way back to God after backsliding
- manage your HSP (Highly Sensitive People) sensitivities. Click here for more details.
If any of these things apply to you and your are looking for answers, click the appropriate link below.
This is Bible & faith based coaching but you are more than welcome to use our services if you are not a believer.